A volunteer's time and talent is needed and appreciated.
Volunteers come from all walks of life but they share a common trait - wanting to help others. At the Y, a volunteer's time and talent can go a long way to help a child, mentor a teen or provide support for families. Sometimes the most valuable gift that one can give is the gift of time. We welcome volunteers of all ages, and have many volunteer opportunities to match your passion, skills and schedule. Camp offers volunteers a chance to improve the lives of children and families.
Volunteer opportunities at Storer include:
- Provide ecological support (ecosystem mapping, restoration, invasive plant removal, controlled burns, to name a few)
- Repair facilities and or grounds maintenance
- Help us build our future through connections
- Promote our camp in your community
- Annual Campaign volunteer
- Join YMCA Storer Camps as a Board member