Sail Across Stony Lake!
Feel the breeze in your face as you capture the power of the wind.
High Ropes Course
Challenge yourself on our high ropes course.
Tree Climbing In Giant Oak Trees
Gain confidence as you climb our giant Oak trees. We’ll teach you everything you need to learn to climb.
SIGN UP AND SAVE!
SALE EXTENDED! Sign up for Summer Overnight Camp by April 30, 2015 and receive $30 off a one-week session or $60 off a two-week session.
2015 SUMMER CAMP OPEN HOUSES
April 12 and May 3 from 1-4 p.m.
Visit YMCA Storer Camps. Take a tour, talk with directors and staff, and participate in camp activities such as pony rides, climbing wall, and archery. This free event is a great way to introduce summer camp to new campers and a great time for returning campers to visit.
FIVE REASONS WHY SUMMER CAMP IS GOOD FOR KIDS
- ADVENTURE: Summer camp is all about a wide variety of fun adventures and new experiences, and especially exploring the outdoors.
- HEALTHY FUN: Day and overnight camps offer fun, stimulating activities that engage the body and mind, and also help children and teens learn the importance of healthy eating habits.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: Youth have a chance to learn new skills and develop confidence and independence by taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS: Amidst the fun of camp games, songs, swimming, canoeing and talent shows, campers meet new friends and strengthen existing friendships.
- MEMORIES: Summer camp is an unforgettable experience that will give each camper memories (and campfire stories) that will last a lifetime.
Kids return to school with plenty of camp stories to share!