Trail Ride Sundays
BACK IN THE SADDLE Grab your friends and your boots and join us for Sunday trail rides while enjoying Storer’s beautiful scenery along the way. Learn More
High Ropes Course
Challenge yourself on our high ropes course.
Girl Scout Weekends
April 10-12 and May 1-3, 2015 Register Now! Learn More
SIGN UP AND SAVE!
Sign up for Summer Overnight Camp by March 31, 2015 and receive $30 off a one-week session or $60 off a two-week session.
2015 SUMMER CAMP OPEN HOUSES
April 12 and May 3 from 1-4 p.m.
Visit YMCA Storer Camps. Take a tour, talk with directors and staff, and participate in camp activities such as pony rides, climbing wall, and archery. This free event is a great way to introduce summer camp to new campers and a great time for returning campers to visit.
FIVE REASONS WHY SUMMER CAMP IS GOOD FOR KIDS
- ADVENTURE: Summer camp is all about a wide variety of fun adventures and new experiences, and especially exploring the outdoors.
- HEALTHY FUN: Day and overnight camps offer fun, stimulating activities that engage the body and mind, and also help children and teens learn the importance of healthy eating habits.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: Youth have a chance to learn new skills and develop confidence and independence by taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS: Amidst the fun of camp games, songs, swimming, canoeing and talent shows, campers meet new friends and strengthen existing friendships.
- MEMORIES: Summer camp is an unforgettable experience that will give each camper memories (and campfire stories) that will last a lifetime.
Kids return to school with plenty of camp stories to share!