Sail Across Stony Lake!
Feel the breeze in your face as you capture the power of the wind.
High Ropes Course
Challenge yourself on our high ropes course.
Tree Climbing In Giant Oak Trees
Gain confidence as you climb our giant Oak trees. We’ll teach you everything you need to learn to climb.
Join YMCA Storer Camps for an adventurous day planned especially with 7-12 year-old home school students in mind.Learn More
SIGN UP NOW AND PLUG-IN TO THE OUTDOORS WITH SUMMER CAMP
Plug-in to the outdoors when you sign up for a summer full of activities like the ones shown below!
YMCA Storer Camp's Summer Resident camp can be the highlight of your child's summer. Space is available but will fill fast.
For more information, contact us at 517.536.8607.
FIVE REASONS WHY SUMMER CAMP IS GOOD FOR KIDS
- ADVENTURE: Summer camp is all about a wide variety of fun adventures and new experiences, and especially exploring the outdoors.
- HEALTHY FUN: Day and overnight camps offer fun, stimulating activities that engage the body and mind, and also help children and teens learn the importance of healthy eating habits.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: Youth have a chance to learn new skills and develop confidence and independence by taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS: Amidst the fun of camp games, songs, swimming, canoeing and talent shows, campers meet new friends and strengthen existing friendships.
- MEMORIES: Summer camp is an unforgettable experience that will give each camper memories (and campfire stories) that will last a lifetime.
Kids return to school with plenty of camp stories to share!